Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leo forum roar!

Hey guys!
Since everyone updated their blog, i shall kick my lazyness aside and update a little about leo forum :)
Forum was fun, except rooming arrangement of the committe, that was really speechless. We were so excited to get a room and rest after the long long journey but after a super long waiting, we were still roomless at 2am. But the crazy moments with darlings are priceless ♥

Outfit for banquet night

Not my awards, leo club of subang utama's! I'm proud that i helped my club to win these two awards. At least i did my job as a director and wont feel guity for it. I admit i was qutie disappointed for not getting at least a merit director award. Even lion hudson hah looked at me when he says he can actually see some of us were quite disappointed for not getting an award. I didn't know my disappointed face was that obvious :O But like what the lions said, is just a paper. I shall work harder next time! Roar!

No comments: