Thursday, October 21, 2010

Take a break

Have a

Kit Kat!
But my bro ate my kitkat without my permission, urghhhh!






Yeap yeap, my bro came back! It's actually a good news and a bad news. 3 of us going to squeeze in a room cause grandma is using bro's room. To let my bro had a good rest, on monday i decided to slept on the matress. Told you i'm a good sis! CHEH :P But the next day i woke up, i was still normal, went to school and had my bm test. Once i reached home, i got no appetites at all. Had my lunch for 2 hours D: So I thought i got not enough sleep ytd so i went to take a nap. Mana tau, when i woke up and after bathe, I got high fever! NOO, High Fever! On the first day of exam? WTH! The first time i fall sick during exam and it was so badddd. Luckily the next day was bi paper, i managed to study a litle literature and tips for essay. I collapsed. Slept like pig. Next day, yeahh no more fever! when i wanted to wake up, i dont even have the strength to pull myself up. I cant even move or something. I need to lie down for few minutes after walking few steps. Mom asked to me skip exam, but it's final exam, how can i miss it like this. A while more, my stomach was sooooo pain and i cant stop screaming like crazy woman. It was damnn pain. But i still wanna go for exam :( after talking panadols, i went school, like a zombie. I did my english test badly, but i dont care anymore I have excuses, i was sick that day! Heee :P

I'm pretty fine now. but still dont have appetites, maybe i will reduce my weight after exam!

Tmr's moral and chinese exam. another memorizing subjects. I'm soo lazy to study after 4 days of exam, but, 10 days more! GOSH * head bangs wall. Next week onwards all science subjects, i haven't touch bio, add maths, chem! * whole body bangs wall ! I hope i wouldn't fail add maths, i'm suckkkkkkk in add maths. I dont like you, add maths, roar! >:O

OHYA, i have to decide whether should i go mad camp or not by tonight! SHIT SHIT SHIT :(

alright off to take a nap :(

No comments: